Who We Are
JDX: An Overview
Who we are.
Formed in 2012, JDX’s vision is to become a global market-leading specialist consulting business focussed on delivering solutions for investment banks, financial market infrastructure and technology enablement.
We help by advising on and implementing innovative change, adapting to evolving market requirements
, and supporting operations delivery and improvement. We shape our consulting competencies with and around our clients, working with them to deliver solutions and outcomes that deliver meaningful business impact.
With a proven solution delivery history, JDX is a trusted advisor to its clients. JDX creates tangible value, both directly to our clients and across the market ecosystem, unlocking that value along the journey while simultaneously charting a strategic course to the future.
A global firm, JDX operates in more than 8 locations worldwide, with 6 offices and 4 key hubs across Europe, APAC and America.
Our Key Principles
Everything that we do as a Firm is driven by our purpose and values, and is centred around 3 key principles:
- JDX’s cross-regional capabilities are truly unique. We have successfully restructured our Firm so that we can operate as one unified team globally. Our competencies and domain expertise are consistent across regions, and we are proud to operate together as ‘One JDX’.
- We put the client, and delivery of their objectives & goals, at the centre of our consulting and client engagement model.
- We aim to become the ‘Consulting Firm of Choice’, through strong client partnerships, industry expertise & insight, and operations pivoted around the client.
- We have invested in our operational and technology infrastructure to ensure that we deliver a secure and reliable end-to-end client service.
- We are listening to and responding to our clients’ need for technology-enabled solutions. This will ensure we are best placed to offer practical and impartial technology advisory, as well as having skilled people to support with implementation.
- We are investing in external training for our people to provide credentials and qualifications that will give our firm a competitive advantage by demonstrating to clients the objective skills and capabilities our people can bring.
- From day 1, our people enrol onto the JDX Academy, a best-in-class industry-leading programme of learning and development that has been carefully crafted to meet the needs of our clients. We invest in the best accredited programmes for our people, as well as in-house training led by our global Learning and Development team. Find out more about the JDX Academy here.
- We are committed to investing in our unique and exciting culture, which fully embraces commitments to diversity, inclusion and philanthropy is well supported through staff engagement opportunities and events.
- We are embracing new technologies and offering our people the opportunity to learn new technical skills and become specialists in these technologies.
- We are redefining leadership at JDX to create clearer career pathways, stronger development programmes and be an award-winning place for talented professionals to grow and develop consulting, commercial and entrepreneurial toolkits.
JDX is a people-first firm; our people are our greatest asset, and our success is a direct result of the strength of our workforce. Our breadth and depth of expertise uniquely positions us to help clients across a diverse range of engagements and initiatives. We are committed to the continual professional development of our people, and our JDX Academy is designed to ensure that our people always have the best possible training to meet new industry challenges. Get to know some of our subject matter experts and committee leaders here.
Our Domain Focus
Practitioner-led expertise and insight across our core CLM and PTS domains, alongside our specialisms in Market Infrastructure & Regulatory Services. Read about our specialisms here.
Client Ecosystem Focus
JDX represents the glue between Corporate & Institutional banks, Financial Market Intermediaries, FinTech Providers, and the Buy Side.
Practical and impartial technology advisory & implementation solutions to solve client’s business problems.
Trusted and flexible expertise-led consulting partner, putting the client, and delivery of their objectives / goals, at the centre of our consulting engagements.
A unique and exciting culture, and award-winning place to grow and develop consulting, commercial, and entrepreneurial toolkits for talented professionals.